Hey all! This is just a quick day 1 patch to fix some of the issues with the first release.
- Changed ravine top event so it doesn't make Altor stuck sometimes;
- At the end of battle, all downed party members get revived with 1 hitpoint;
- Healing a character in battle now properly revives them;
- Spiders no longer pummel each other;
- Saves no longer keep the downed status of characters, they should always be alive in the overworld;
- Hitpoint display on the healthbars was a little weird, it should be better now;
- Using both buttons on a dialogue event to skip through it faster was locking the game, so the skip dialogue button was changed quite a bit;
- Curiobot's collider was too dummy thicc to interact with bonfires, so it had to be nerfed;
- Battle encounters can no longer trigger when transitioning between rooms;
- The tutorial menu explaining critical dice was adjusted;
- When the party team changed, the "always run" settings wasn't applying immediately to the new characters;
- Overworld enemies now spawn slightly further away from room entrances;
- Overworld enemies walk less distance;
Sorry for all the scuff with the first release. Please be patient with me, I'm just a little guy, y'know?
rolltempus-win-101.zip 85 MB
Feb 13, 2023
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.